Monday, January 25, 2010

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words...

So, sometimes the hard stuff instead of the fun. For some reason, I haven't been in a creative frame of mind recently, though I have been working hard. This time, though, the medium is me! Somehow, the New Year's Resolution seems to be sticking, and I am so much the better for it!

You see, unsurprisingly, somewhere between





and two of these in two years,



I became




Or, as my toddler loves to say- "Look at that CHUBBY BUNNY!!!!"

Sigh.



Perhaps it was all of the



(via http://jeromes.dk)

that I consumed to "keep my energy" up while nursing my little Vikings.

Who knows.

In any case, I found myself in a bad way.

Then, one day, the skies opened up (as did the calender), and I saw THIS little beauty at Modcloth.com:




My oh my, look at that gorgeous bit of crepe and wishes.

Six months to swimsuit season, and I would need two firemen and a shoehorn to get into this, not to mention smelling salts when husband sees the $200 price tag.

Trust me, it would NOT be pretty.

But, with new resolve,  a few


via http://smoothieoperator.net

for breakfast,
and a LOT of



This lady is my heroine- and she is right- this stuff is ADDICTIVE!

I am back on track. Minus four pounds in 2 weeks, thank you very much!

Better than that is the ENERGY! I am feeling so much better, which is the point, isn't it?

And only 5 months left. Now about that $200 price tag???

No comments: